Mount Of OlivesCurrently Open
- Address: Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids, Monastery , Tomb
The Mount of Olives is probably one of the most fascinating places on Earth. It is believed that Jesus Christ visited the Mount of Olives 3 times before he took his last breath and every time he did, incidents of great importance have taken place.
Today, the Mount of Olives shapes yet another of Jerusalem’s historic stories. A tomb of Mary is also located near the Mount and many churches, convents and Monasteries are located here.
- The view of the city from the mountain.
- Historic tombs and graves of Rabbis.
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear sunscreen.
- Admission prices of various attractions vary. Visit the official website of individual places for more information.
- Timings of various attractions vary. Visit the official website of individual places for more information.
- Bus: At Beyt Peggy / Jericho Road / through Ophel
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate (1.8 kilometers)
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.16% of people who visit Jerusalem include Mount Of Olives in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
26.2% of people start their Mount Of Olives visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Mount Of Olives
93.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Of Olives