Mount Of OlivesCurrently Open
- Address: Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Family And Kids, Monastery , Tomb
Mount Of Olives - Review
The Mount of Olives is probably one of the most fascinating places on Earth. It is believed that Jesus Christ visited the Mount of Olives 3 times before he took his last breath and every time he did, incidents of great importance have taken place.
Today, the Mount of Olives shapes yet another of Jerusalem’s historic stories. A tomb of Mary is also located near the Mount and many churches, convents and Monasteries are located here.
- The view of the city from the mountain.
- Historic tombs and graves of Rabbis.
Mount Of Olives Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear sunscreen.
Mount Of Olives Ticket Prices
- Admission prices of various attractions vary. Visit the official website of individual places for more information.
Mount Of Olives Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of various attractions vary. Visit the official website of individual places for more information.
How To reach Mount Of Olives by Public Transport
- Bus: At Beyt Peggy / Jericho Road / through Ophel
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate (1.8 kilometers)
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mount Of Olives
95% of people who visit Jerusalem include Mount Of Olives in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
29.47% of people start their Mount Of Olives visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Mount Of Olives
92.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Of Olives