The Museum of the Seam is a museum which keeps up with the current times and delves around the human nature and its attributes including the love of power and human tendencies which can either lead to big positive changes or lead us into despair.
The best way to describe the exhibits is ‘Independent and Social’ while still studying our culture as it evolves.
The museum does not have a permanent exhibition and its trending exhibits are a good way to gain a new perspective of the world we live in.
Museum On The Seam Travel Tips
- Some of the exhibits can be quiet graphical. If you are travelling with small children who are too young, it will be helpful to be prepared for this.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum On The Seam
- Adult: NIS 30 (NIS 25 per person for a group of 25 or more)
- Student, Senior Citizen / Soldier: NIS 25 (NIS 20 per person for a group of 25 or more)
Museum On The Seam Hours
- Groups are asked to schedule their visit in advance.
How to Reach Museum On The Seam
- Bus: at Army Corps of Engineers / Tribes of Israel
- Light Rail: At Shchem gate
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.12% of people who visit Jerusalem include Museum On The Seam in their plan
95% of people start their Museum On The Seam visit around 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Museum On The Seam
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum On The Seam
People normally also visit Lifeline For The Old while planning their trip to Museum On The Seam.