Old CityCurrently Open
- Address: Old City, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Town
The Old City of Jerusalem consists of 4 quarters- Muslim, Armenian, Jewish and Christian and has preserved Churches, Mosques and Temples that cover an area of 0.9 square kilometers.
The place has many other old buildings and structures including the Western Wall (wailing wall), ‘Yeshivas’ or homes of Israeli settlers, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock and innumerable Synagogues among others.
Every building adds up to form this magnificent, time-travel experience which adds to the spectacle.
Old City Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear comfortable clothes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Old City
- Admission prices of individual attractions vary.
Old City Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How to Reach Old City
- Bus: At The Western Wall station
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.75% of people who visit Jerusalem include Old City in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.49% of people start their Old City visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Old City
53.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old City