Old City, Jerusalem
About Old City, Jerusalem
Old City, Jerusalem - Address
Address: Old City, Jerusalem
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Old City of Jerusalem consists of 4 quarters- Muslim, Armenian, Jewish and Christian and has preserved Churches, Mosques and Temples that cover an area of 0.9 square kilometers.
The place has many other old buildings and structures including the Western Wall (wailing wall), ‘Yeshivas’ or homes of Israeli settlers, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock and innumerable Synagogues among others.
Every building adds up to form this magnificent, time-travel experience which adds to the spectacle.
Old City Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear comfortable clothes.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Old City Ticket Prices
- Admission prices of individual attractions vary.
Old City Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How To reach Old City by Public Transport
- Bus: At The Western Wall station
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Old City, Jerusalem Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- St Andrew's Church
- Rivoli Hotel
- Mount Zion Hotel Jerusalem
- Abraham Tours
- Qumran National Park
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem
- Atarot Airport
- King David Hotel
- City Of David
- Jerusalem Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Jerusalem
- What to See in 48 Hours in Jerusalem
- What to See in 72 Hours in Jerusalem
- How to Spend 5 Days in Jerusalem
- How to Spend 6 Days in Jerusalem
- How to Spend 7 Days in Jerusalem