Supreme Court Of Israel5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kiryat Ben-Gurion, Sha'arei Mishpat St 1, Jerusalem, 9195001, Israel Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +972-26759612
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Court
The Supreme Court of Israel takes you through fascinating architecture design, beautiful modern art touches and furnishing and historic exhibits which are placed all around the court. An on-campus museum where you can see interactive exhibits which represent real-life trials.
- Architecture Hall
- Tour of the grounds which explain the process of judiciary system in Israel and its history
- Seeing a live trial in the court
Supreme Court Of Israel Travel Tips
- Other contact detail: +972 026759612/3
Entrance Ticket Details For Supreme Court Of Israel
- Admission is free.
- For any other prices, call up the place.
Supreme Court Of Israel Hours
- 11:00 am in Hebrew
- 12:00 pm in English
How to Reach Supreme Court Of Israel
- Bus: at Parking Nation / Blvd. Blvd. Rabin
- Light Rail: at Kiryat Moshe
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Supreme Court Of Israel Address: Kiryat Ben-Gurion, Sha'arei Mishpat St 1, Jerusalem, 9195001, Israel
- Supreme Court Of Israel Contact Number: +972-26759612
- Supreme Court Of Israel Timing: 08:30 am - 02:30 pm
- Best time to visit Supreme Court Of Israel(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Supreme Court Of Israel: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Jerusalem include Supreme Court Of Israel in their plan
95% of people start their Supreme Court Of Israel visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Supreme Court Of Israel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Supreme Court Of Israel
People normally also visit Church Of Saint Mary Magdalene while planning their trip to Supreme Court Of Israel.