The Temple Institute10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Misgav Ledach 40, Jerusalem, 97500, Israel
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-026264545
- Ticket Price: 35 ISK
- Time Required: 00:50 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The Temple Institute's Holy Temple Visitors Center showcases the model of the Holy Temple complex, garments used by the High Priests, Paintings which depict the services of the temple and explains its rich history and role in the society.
What sets the museum apart from all the museum in Jerusalem is its innovative, technology-based presentations and Audio-visual exhibits.
After seeing history take form in the exhibits, visit the gift shop to buy souvenirs.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Temple Institute
- Adult / Child: ISK 35
- Children up to 3 years, no admission fee
- Disabled: ISK 30
- Groups numbering 15 people or more: ISK 30 per individual
- Groups numbering 15 people or more, that reserve with the office at least 1 day in advance: ISK 25 per individual
- A tour with a guide is an additional ISK 200 and must be reserved in advance and pre-paid.
The Temple Institute Hours
- It is advisable to arrive at least 1 hour before closing time.
- Individuals and groups of up to 20 people do not require advance bookings
- During visiting hours, personal audio headsets with English-language explanation are provided for self-guided tours without prior reservation.
- It is advisable to check with the office one day prior to your visit just to make sure that there are no large groups scheduled at the time that you plan to arrive.
How to Reach The Temple Institute
- Bus: atWestern Wall
- Light Rail: at City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.37% of people who visit Jerusalem include The Temple Institute in their plan
25% of people start their The Temple Institute visit around 10 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Temple Institute
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Temple Institute
The Temple Institute Reviews & Ratings
Hello , I am hoping to visit the Temple Institute on 4 th April this year and am wondering if I can pre book tickets . Kind regards Anne Marie MulrooneyAnswer Report Abuse