Tomb Of LazarusCurrently Open
- Address: Al-Hardub Street, Al-Elzariya, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Tomb
The Tomb of Lazarus is located around 2.4 kilometers from Jerusalem and is believed to be the sight where Jesus resurrected Lazarus as mentioned in the Gospel of John.
A set of rock cut caves take you from the main road to see and touch an iconic story in the Gospel and is perfect to add to Jerusalem’s biblical experience.
Many pilgrims visit the place during their stay in Jerusalem.
Other highlights include:
- Architecture of the church constructed above the tomb.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tomb Of Lazarus
- Ask the local tourist office for admission prices of the tomb.
Tomb Of Lazarus Hours
- Ask the local tourist office for timings of the tomb.
How to Reach Tomb Of Lazarus
- Bus: At Jericho Road / el-Sheikh
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.41% of people who visit Jerusalem include Tomb Of Lazarus in their plan
50% of people start their Tomb Of Lazarus visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Tomb Of Lazarus
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tomb Of Lazarus