Underground JerusalemCurrently Open
- Address: Off Ben Yehuda Street | New City, Jerusalem, Israel
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Jerusalem has a whole underground city which was excavated over a vast period of time from pre and post 6-day War time.
Today the inspiring and stunning underground city adds to the mystique of Jerusalem and is as much a part of the city’s history as its popular churches and streets.
- Tunnels from the Western wall to the Via Dolorosa
- Hall below the Muslim Quarter
- Zedekiah's Cave
- Struthion Pool, below the Convent of the Sisters of Zion
Underground Jerusalem Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water.
- The whole underground city is best explored with a local tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Underground Jerusalem
- Prices vary per tour organizer.
Underground Jerusalem Hours
- Timings of tour organizers that arrange the visit may vary.
- Call up individual tour organizers for precise timings and booking.
How to Reach Underground Jerusalem
- By Bus:King George/Ben Yehuda
- By Light Rail:Jaffa City Center
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.55% of people who visit Jerusalem include Underground Jerusalem in their plan
75% of people start their Underground Jerusalem visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Underground Jerusalem
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Underground Jerusalem
People normally also visit Jerusalem Botanical Gardens while planning their trip to Underground Jerusalem.