Ymca10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: King David 24, Jerusalem, Israel Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-25692692
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower
The YMCA Tower is around 46 meters tall and is loved for its panoramic view of Jerusalem. The place has a restaurant where you can grab a bite later and the building itself is pleasant to walk around and see a part of Jerusalem around 80 years old.
The adjoining garden makes for a great place for a small stroll as you soak in the sun and if you want to cool off, a dip in the swimming pool completes the day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ymca
- Free admission to YMCA
- For other prices, call up the place.
- Small donations for tower entrance
How to Reach Ymca
- Bus: at David / Hess
- Light Rail: at City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ymca Address: King David 24, Jerusalem, Israel
- Ymca Contact Number: +972-25692692
- Ymca Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Ymca(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ymca: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.37% of people who visit Jerusalem include Ymca in their plan
95% of people start their Ymca visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ymca
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ymca
People normally club together Jaffa Gate and Tower Of David Museum while planning their visit to Ymca.