Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 973, Taiwan, Hualien County, Ji’an Township, 吉安村中興路345-1號 Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-38535479
- Ticket Price: 1529 TWD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids
The architecture of this shrine immediately makes it stand out of the neighborhood. Built in 1917 in the old Yoshino Immigration Village, this temple’s purpose was to help stave off homesickness among the immigrants. The design of the temple adheres to the ‘treasure’ style architecture from the Edo period. After the island was restored to Taiwanese role, Yoshino was renamed as Jian. The original shrine was demolished in 1981. It was not until 1997 that the house was officially designated a county monument. It is one of the best Japanese temples of its kind on the island. Check the temple website for upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan
- 15 yuan half ticket
- Group tickets for 20+ people: 15 yuan
How to Reach Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan
- Buses 1131, 1139 stop Ji An Township Office
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hualien before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hualien and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan Address: 973, Taiwan, Hualien County, Ji’an Township, 吉安村中興路345-1號
- Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan Contact Number: +886-38535479
- Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan Price: 1529 TWD
- Best time to visit Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.83% of people who visit Hualien include Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan in their plan
75% of people start their Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan
People normally club together Hualien Cultural And Creative Industries Park and Liyu Lake while planning their visit to Ji An Qing Xiu Yuan.