Fairy Pool Scenic AreaCurrently Open
- Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
- Timings: 08:30 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8377739753
- Ticket Price: 100 CNY
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
A renowned attraction of Jiuzhaigou, the fair pool scenic area is allocated at a distance of 40 kilometres from the main entrance of the Jiuzhaigou Valley National park. Comprising of 2000 alpine lakes and travertine pools, the lush green forests add a stunning backdrop to this area. Rare animals like pandas, Tibetan antelopes and golden monkeys roam the forest.
Attractions and must-sees include:
- The Big Lake, the Green Sea and the Big Sea, each covering an area of about 6,667 square meters.
- Lotus Platforms Reflecting Beautiful Colours, the Fairy Pools, Rippling Golden Stream, Golden and Silver Beach, the Double-Dragon Pool, the Divine Frog Sea, the Blue Dragon Sea, small stone dams the Kermes Brooklet and the travertine streams and waterfalls.
- Horses Passage
- Tianbao Museum
Entertainment activities like horse races, barbecue and campfire parties, and folk performances given by Tibetan artistes are held regularly.
Fairy Pool Scenic Area Travel Tips
- This scenic area holds no more than 2,000 people per day ensuring that tourists can enjoy the most appealing sceneries and the best services.
- Lunch and the supper are offered. Lunch costs about CNY 78 per person. There are three kinds of supper, at approximately CNY 128, CNY 168 and CNY 198 per person.
- Last entry at 02.00 pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fairy Pool Scenic Area
- Sightseeing Bus fee: CNY 70
- Electric Car fee: CNY 24
How to Reach Fairy Pool Scenic Area
- By Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.71% of people who visit Jiuzhaigou include Fairy Pool Scenic Area in their plan
95% of people start their Fairy Pool Scenic Area visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Fairy Pool Scenic Area
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fairy Pool Scenic Area
People normally also visit Long Lake while planning their trip to Fairy Pool Scenic Area.