How to Reach Jiuzhaigou - The Easiest Way to Reach Jiuzhaigou
- By Air: Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport is the nearest airport to Jiuzhaigou and serves flights from Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Xi’an and Shanghai-Pudong. Alternatively, the Chengdu airport is also in close proximity and serves regular flights to major Chinese as well as international destinations. There are shuttle buses from the airport taking the tourists to the entrance of the Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve.
- By Bus: Xinnanmen and Chadianzi bus stations in Chengdu serve public buses to Jiuzhaigou. There are also daily buses from Songpan, and Huanglongsi National Park, as well as Lanzhou in Gansu.
- By Car or Taxi: Tourists can charter private taxis from Chengdu.
- By tourist bus: There are tourist shuttle buses to get around the park. They have one time entry ticket and take you to and from all the major attractions within the reserve.
- Mini-bus and taxi: There are also mini-buses and private taxis that can be hired to get around the park.
- Bu tour guides: Since the buses are crowded and gets difficult to grab a seat, there are any tour companies offering guided tour which includes the transportation within the park.
Are you looking for a Jiuzhaigou travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Jiuzhaigou from Nearby Cities
|Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou||67.15 km||1 hour 7 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Jiuzhaigou
- How to reach Jiangyou
- How to reach Guangyuan
- How to reach Mianyang
- How to reach Yancheng Drug Store
- How to reach Aba
- How to reach Tianshui
- How to reach Dujiangyan
- How to reach Luocheng
- How to reach Chengdu
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao