Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve174 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8377739753
- Ticket Price: 220 CNY
- Tags: National Park, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
Considered as a masterpiece of nature, the Jiuzhaigou natural reserve exhibits beautiful amalgamation of blue lakes, snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys and the alluring customs of the native Tibetan and Qiang people. According to a Chinese legend, Mountain god Dago gave a mirror to his love Goddess Semo. Devil appeared and troubled the goddess resulting into breaking the mirror in 108 pieces. These 108 pieces became 108 colourful lakes!
Covering an area of 600 square kilometres, Shuzheng Valley, Rize Valley and Zechawa Valley are the three main valleys of the area and numerous other attractions are located within the valleys. In addition to the dreamlike sceneries; there are numerous flora and fauna in the scenic area. There are 170 species of vertebrates, 141 species of birds and 17 species of rare animals like giant pandas, takins and golden monkeys, pandas, marmots and blue sheep. There are also 24 species of national protected plants and 212 species of algae. Visit this beautiful paradise and get lost in this majestic bounty of nature!
Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve Travel Tips
- The ticket is valid for one day during the peak seasons.
- During the off-season, tickets valid for 2 days are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve
- Given ticket price is for April 1 to November 15.
- For November 16 to March 31: CNY 80
- Bus ticket: April 1 to November 15: CNY90/single; November 16 to March 31: CNY80/single
Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve Hours
- April 1 to November 15: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- November 16 to March 31: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
How to Reach Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve
- By tourist Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Jiuzhaigou include Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve in their plan
70% of people start their Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve