Long LakeCurrently Closed
- Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8377739753
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Situated at the head of the Zechawa valley at an altitude of 3060 metres, this is the biggest and deepest lake in Jiuzhaigou. With an surface area of 30 square kilometres, the lake is also known as a ‘lake that never dries out’.
On a clear day, the sight of the lake with a backdrop of wooded hills and snow capped Min Shan Mountains will leave you bewitched!
Entrance Ticket Details For Long Lake
- Ticket price is included in the entry fee of Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve which is around 300 CNY.
Long Lake Hours
- April 1 to November 15: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm.
- November 16 to March 31: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm.
How to Reach Long Lake
- By tourist Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.86% of people who visit Jiuzhaigou include Long Lake in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
85.71% of people start their Long Lake visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Long Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Long Lake