Shuzheng Valley, Jiuzhaigou
Shuzheng Valley, Jiuzhaigou - Address, Phone Number
Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 899 times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Shuzheng Valley, Jiuzhaigou
A northern main branch of the Jiuzhaigou valley; the Shuzheng valley is 14 kilometres long and is one of the jewels of the area.
Dotted with around 40 lakes, waterfalls, mills and wooden bridges, the valley is nothing short of a postcard perfect picture.
Attractions and must-sees include:
- Heye Village- largest Tibetan village in Jiuzhaigou
- Nuorilang lakes- series of 18 lakes, 2592 metres above the sea level
- Sleeping Gragon Lake
- Shuzeng Waterfall
- Shuzeng village
- Sparkling Lake
- Rhinoceros Lake
Shuzheng Valley Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve which is around 300 CNY.
Shuzheng Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- April 1 to November 15: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- November 16 to March 31: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
How To reach Shuzheng Valley by Public Transport
- By tourist Bus, mini Van.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.