Shuzheng ValleyCurrently Closed
- Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8377739753
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Shuzheng Valley - Review
A northern main branch of the Jiuzhaigou valley; the Shuzheng valley is 14 kilometres long and is one of the jewels of the area.
Dotted with around 40 lakes, waterfalls, mills and wooden bridges, the valley is nothing short of a postcard perfect picture.
Attractions and must-sees include:
- Heye Village- largest Tibetan village in Jiuzhaigou
- Nuorilang lakes- series of 18 lakes, 2592 metres above the sea level
- Sleeping Gragon Lake
- Shuzeng Waterfall
- Shuzeng village
- Sparkling Lake
- Rhinoceros Lake
Shuzheng Valley Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve which is around 300 CNY.
Shuzheng Valley Hours
- April 1 to November 15: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- November 16 to March 31: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
How To reach Shuzheng Valley by Public Transport
- By tourist Bus, mini Van.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shuzheng Valley
68.15% of people who visit Jiuzhaigou include Shuzheng Valley in their plan
50% of people start their Shuzheng Valley visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Shuzheng Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shuzheng Valley
People normally also visit Zharu Valley while planning their trip to Shuzheng Valley.