Are you looking for what to do in Jiuzhaigou?
THINGS TO SEE
- Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve: Considered as a masterpiece of nature, the Jiuzhaigou natural reserve exhibits beautiful amalgamation of blue lakes, snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys and the alluring customs of the native Tibetan and Qiang people.
- Shuzheng Valley: Dotted with around 40 lakes, waterfalls, mills and wooden bridges, the valley is nothing short of a postcard perfect picture.
- Rize Valley: The south-western branch of the Jiuzhaigou, it is known for the pristine wood forests, stunning lakes and national treasure like Panda Lake where reportedly the Pandas come for a swim!
- Huanglong National Scenic Reserve: The Huang long scenic and historic interest area is considered as a world wonder, a fairy land on earth and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the Songpan ancient town: A small town in northern Sichuan province, Songpan ancient town is mainly famous as a base for exploring the nearby national park of Jiuzhaigiu and the Tibetan villages.
- Take a horse-back ride tour in Zhongcha Valley.
- Pray at the Jiu Zhai Ling Temple.
- Camp in the Zharu Valley.
Below we have a list of things to do in Jiuzhaigou and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Jiuzhaigou getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Jiuzhaigou with confidence.