Zechawa ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China. Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-8377739753
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
18 kilometres in length, the Zechawa valley is the longest and highest trail in Jiuzhaigou.
Attractions and must-sees include:
- Magic mirror cliff: 400 metres in height, facing the lakes. It is also known’s as Devil’s cliff.
- Seasonal Lakes: Upper seasonal lake and lower seasonal lake.
- Zechawa Village known for its wild fruit groves.
- Five coloured Pond (Wucai Pond)
- Long Lake
Entrance Ticket Details For Zechawa Valley
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve which is around 300 CNY.
Zechawa Valley Hours
- April 1 to November 15: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- November 16 to March 31: 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
How to Reach Zechawa Valley
- By tourist Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jiuzhaigou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jiuzhaigou and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zechawa Valley Address: Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China.
- Zechawa Valley Contact Number: +86-8377739753
- Zechawa Valley Timing: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Zechawa Valley(preferred time): 07:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zechawa Valley: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
45% of people who visit Jiuzhaigou include Zechawa Valley in their plan
95% of people start their Zechawa Valley visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Zechawa Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zechawa Valley
People normally club together Mirror Lake and Panda Lake And Panda Falls while planning their visit to Zechawa Valley.