Estacao Cabo Branco49 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Joao Cyrillo - Altiplano Cabo Branco, Joao Pessoa - PB, 58046-010, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8332148303
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Science Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture , Souvenir Shop
Designed by the famous Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, Estacao Cabo Branco is Joao Pessoa’s cultural center. The center gives platforms for all things science, arts and technology and is free of cost for the public.
When you visit the city, take some time out to truly see the present on-goings of Brazil’s progress in all spheres. The place also has an in-house gift shop to buy souvenirs.
If you are travelling with children, this one is a must-see!
Estacao Cabo Branco Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby lighthouse.
How to Reach Estacao Cabo Branco
- By Bus: take the bus 507 - Cabo Branco (only those who have the sign "Science Station")
- By Taxi
- By Bike/ Bicycle
- Rent a Car
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Joao Pessoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Joao Pessoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.31% of people who visit Joao Pessoa include Estacao Cabo Branco in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.56% of people start their Estacao Cabo Branco visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Estacao Cabo Branco
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estacao Cabo Branco