- Address: Off the coast of Tambau beach, Joao Pessoa, Paraiba, Brazil.
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Boating, Snorkeling
Picaozinho - Review
Located almost 2 kilometers off the coast of Tambau beach, the Picaozinho is a natural pool with shallow waters known for its stunning coral reefs. The place is perfect for spending half a day swimming with the fishes as you snorkel, or simply to take a swim amidst all the beauty.
Many boat tour operators arrange for a 4-hour trip here and if you are lucky you can get a good deal for groups.
The colorful fishes, beautiful corals and warm waters make for a memorable experience.
- Carry a change of clothes along with a bathing suit and drinking water with you.
- Sunscreen will go a long way.
Picaozinho Ticket Prices
- Ticket Price: Brazilian Real 50-70 per person
- This is the general fee given for boat tours which take you there
- Prices vary as per season and operators.
- Call up any of the boat tour operators to book for a tour.
How To reach Picaozinho by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Bike/ Bicycle
- Rent a Car
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Joao Pessoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Joao Pessoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Picaozinho
71.15% of people who visit Joao Pessoa include Picaozinho in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
64.29% of people start their Picaozinho visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Picaozinho
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Picaozinho
2 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Rio De Janeiro, João Pessoa, Armação Dos Búzios from George TownBy: Jia Hao ChooCity: Rio De Janeiro, Armacao Dos Buzios, Joao Pessoa