- Address: Off the coast of Tambau beach, Joao Pessoa, Paraiba, Brazil. Map
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Boating, Snorkeling
Located almost 2 kilometers off the coast of Tambau beach, the Picaozinho is a natural pool with shallow waters known for its stunning coral reefs. The place is perfect for spending half a day swimming with the fishes as you snorkel, or simply to take a swim amidst all the beauty.
Many boat tour operators arrange for a 4-hour trip here and if you are lucky you can get a good deal for groups.
The colorful fishes, beautiful corals and warm waters make for a memorable experience.
Picaozinho Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes along with a bathing suit and drinking water with you.
- Sunscreen will go a long way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Picaozinho
- Ticket Price: Brazilian Real 50-70 per person
- This is the general fee given for boat tours which take you there
- Prices vary as per season and operators.
- Call up any of the boat tour operators to book for a tour.
How to Reach Picaozinho
- By Taxi
- By Bike/ Bicycle
- Rent a Car
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Joao Pessoa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Joao Pessoa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Picaozinho Address: Off the coast of Tambau beach, Joao Pessoa, Paraiba, Brazil.
- Time required to visit Picaozinho: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.49% of people who visit Joao Pessoa include Picaozinho in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
64.29% of people start their Picaozinho visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Picaozinho
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Picaozinho
People normally club together Jacare Beach and Cabo Branco Beach while planning their visit to Picaozinho.