How to Reach Joao Pessoa
The Easiest Way to Reach Joao Pessoa
HOW TO GET TO JOAO PESSOA
- By Air: The nearest airport to Joao Pessoa is the Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (25 kilometers away from the city) which has direct flights to important cities in Brazil like Sao Paolo and Rio de Janiero. You can hail a Taxi here to get to the city or simply rent a car at the airport.
- By Train: The CBTU Estacao Ferroviaria in Joao Pessoa connects Santa Rita and Cabedelo to the city.
- By Boat: There is a ferry line through the Paraiba River which connects the city to the northern coasts cities including Lucenaa and Mamanguape.
- By Bus: The city is connected to the neighboring cities by long distance busses. Recife and Campina Grande is 2 hours away by Bus from the city.
- By Car: If you are travelling from neighboring cities like Campina Grande and Santa Rita, you can take the BR 230.
HOW TO GET AROUND JOAO PESSOA
- By Taxi: The most convenient way to see Joao Pessoa, you can easily find a Taxi around the city.
- Rent a Car: If you have a valid license and can converse in Portuguese well, then exploring the city by a rented car is a good option.
- By Bus: Busses are available but often tourists avoid them for safety reasons.
- Rent a Bike/ Bicycle: If you want to explore the nooks and crannies of Joao Pessoa, then renting a bike or bicycle is preferred.
- Walking: Some of the areas in Joao Pessoa are not considered safe as you can be robbed. If you know which places to avoid, walking can be a good way to see the city.
Modes of Transportation in Joao Pessoa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Joao Pessoa. The most preferred mode of transport in Joao Pessoa is Car.
Average distance: 7.83 km Average time: 33.33 min
Car 50%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 9.25 kms 17.5 min
Walking 25%Waiting 30 min Walking 30 min Bus 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 65 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Ouro Preto
- How To Reach Maceio
- How To Reach Florianopolis
- How To Reach Balneario Camboriu
- How To Reach Bonito
- How To Reach Aracaju
- How To Reach Porto Seguro
- How To Reach Manaus
- How To Reach Sao Paulo
- How To Reach Natal
- Cities Near Joao Pessoa
- How To Reach Rio De Janeiro
- How To Reach Belo Horizonte
- How To Reach Recife
- How To Reach Belem
- How To Reach Porto Alegre
- How To Reach Campos Do Jordao
- How To Reach Armacao Dos Buzios
- How To Reach Foz Do Iguacu
- How To Reach Petropolis
- How To Reach Curitiba