How to Reach Joao Pessoa - The Easiest Way to Reach Joao Pessoa
HOW TO GET TO JOAO PESSOA
- By Air: The nearest airport to Joao Pessoa is the Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (25 kilometers away from the city) which has direct flights to important cities in Brazil like Sao Paolo and Rio de Janiero. You can hail a Taxi here to get to the city or simply rent a car at the airport.
- By Train: The CBTU Estacao Ferroviaria in Joao Pessoa connects Santa Rita and Cabedelo to the city.
- By Boat: There is a ferry line through the Paraiba River which connects the city to the northern coasts cities including Lucenaa and Mamanguape.
- By Bus: The city is connected to the neighboring cities by long distance busses. Recife and Campina Grande is 2 hours away by Bus from the city.
- By Car: If you are travelling from neighboring cities like Campina Grande and Santa Rita, you can take the BR 230.
HOW TO GET AROUND JOAO PESSOA
- By Taxi: The most convenient way to see Joao Pessoa, you can easily find a Taxi around the city.
- Rent a Car: If you have a valid license and can converse in Portuguese well, then exploring the city by a rented car is a good option.
- By Bus: Busses are available but often tourists avoid them for safety reasons.
- Rent a Bike/ Bicycle: If you want to explore the nooks and crannies of Joao Pessoa, then renting a bike or bicycle is preferred.
- Walking: Some of the areas in Joao Pessoa are not considered safe as you can be robbed. If you know which places to avoid, walking can be a good way to see the city.
Are you looking for a Joao Pessoa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Joao Pessoa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Joao Pessoa. The most preferred mode of transport in Joao Pessoa is Car.
Average distance: 10.88 km Average time: 35 min
Car 60%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 12.83 kms 25 min
Walking 20%Waiting 30 min Walking 30 min Bus 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 65 min
How to Reach Joao pessoa from Nearby Cities
|Campina Grande to Joao pessoa||122.37 km||58 mins|
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Tibau Do Sul
- How to reach Santo Agostinho
- How to reach Natal
- How to reach Cabaceiras
- How to reach Agrestina
- How to reach Maragogi
- How to reach Congo
- How to reach Colônia Leopoldina
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Belem
- How to reach Campos Do Jordao
- How to reach Porto Alegre
- How to reach Foz Do Iguacu