Are you looking for what to do in Joao Pessoa?
THINGS TO SEE
Joao Pessoa has an interesting list of ‘things to see’ which range from recreational to historic and in spite of the warm weather, a visit here will keep you spell-bound.
- Jacare Beach: One of the most popular beaches in the city, enjoy the sunset as you sail the waters and hear a musician play saxophone.
- Tambau Beach: A number of kiosks and umbrellas beckon locals and tourists to simply soak in the sun and enjoy the beach. The place is perfect if you want the quintessential ‘Brazil Beach’ experience.
- Cabo Branco Beach: The beach has a jogging and roller-blading track and is known more for its urban appeal.
- Farol Do Cabo Branco: Located to the eastern peak of the city, the Cabo lighthouse was designed to resemble a Sisal plant with 3 projections (wings) constructed 11 feet away from the ground.
- Picaozinho: The beach is known for its beautiful boat rides and snorkeling activity arranged in coral reefs.
- Estacao Cabo Branco: The cultural center offers a peek into Brazil’s vast history and art pulse.
- Igreja Sao Francisco: A church which was converted to a museum and houses historic artefacts.
- Centro Historico de Joao Pessoa: A collection of historic building which portray Brazil’s rich history.
THINGS TO DO
Nightlife: Nightlife in Joao Pessoa caters to every mood! Whether you want a quiet little bar or want to go dancing at some of the busiest night club in the city- there is much to choose from.
Vogue: Live music and a free space where you will find transvestites, drags, gay and straight people dancing the night away.
Sky Club: An elite party place, the sky club has sophisticated clientele and reservation can get pretty tight during peak season.
- Emporium Cafe: A popular, friendly night-spot which serves good food and drinks to go with it, the Emporium Cafe is loved for its location close to the hustle bustle of the city.
Shopping: Shopping in Joao Pessoa is perfect if you want to buy local handicrafts even though the malls offer branded clothes.
- Shopping Joao Pessoa: The city mall is perfect for some retail therapy while in Jaoa Pessoa.
- Manaira Shopping Centre: A shopping center where you can buy clothes, jewelry, gifts and accessories along with other products. The center has its own food court.
- Shopping Tambia: Located at the heart of the city, Shopping Tambia has innumerable small stores, food court and children’s playing center.
Below we have a list of things to do in Joao Pessoa and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Joao Pessoa getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Joao Pessoa with confidence.