Kaylana Lake141 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaylana Lake Rajasthan 342001, Jodhpur, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Just to the west of Jodhpur, spanning about 8 kilometres, lies the man-made Kaylana Lake. It was constructed in 1872 by Pratap Singh, the Prime Minister of Jodhpur. Today it has turned into one of the city's most popular picnic spots. It's nothing special during the day, but there is no better place in the city to catch the beautiful sunset. The lake is also home to thousands of migratory birds, so keep your binoculars handy. Swimming in the lake is not advised.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kaylana Lake
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Kaylana Lake
- Drive, take a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kaylana Lake Address: Kaylana Lake Rajasthan 342001, Jodhpur, India
- Kaylana Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kaylana Lake(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kaylana Lake: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.76% of people who visit Jodhpur include Kaylana Lake in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Kaylana Lake visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kaylana Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaylana Lake
People normally club together Raas and Pukhraj Durry Udhyog while planning their visit to Kaylana Lake.