- Address: Maha Mandir, Maha Mandir Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Maha Mandir was constructed in 1812 and though extremely beautiful, is quite an under-rated attraction in Jodhpur. Locally it is very well known for its 84 elaborately carved pillars. Though the main deity of the temple is Lord Shiva, and thus most of the visitors to the temple are ardent devotees, the temple is also a photographers’ dream come true. The temple is breathtakingly mesmerizing in different lights, especially around sunset. The huge imposing complex will definitely keep visitors bedazzled with its striking beauty and tranquility.
- Religious place- modest dressing and code of conduct should be maintained.
- Entry is free.
- By Bus: Bhadwasiya Bus Stand is a short walk away.
- By Train: Mahamandir train station is very close by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.58% of people who visit Jodhpur include Mahamandir in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
90% of people start their Mahamandir visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mahamandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mahamandir
No proper response
No quick responses from this station
Good action and team work