Mehrangarh FortCurrently Open
- Address: P.B No 165, The Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-2912548790
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Mehrangarh Fort, constructed in 1459 by Rathore clan chief Rao Jodha, holds a number of attractions including several palaces, galleries and a museum. Seven gates stand before the fort and tell of various battles the region has seen.
- Given are ticket prices for International guests.
- International Guests (Includes the Audio Guide): 600 INR
- International Guests (Students and Senior Citizens): 500 INR
- Domestic Guests: 70 INR
- Domestic guests (Students and Senior Citizens): 40 INR
- Video Camera fee: 200 INR
- Still Camera fee: 100 INR
- Elevator charges: 40 INR
- Audio Guide for Domestic Guests: 150 INR
- Audio Guide for Senior Citizen & Students: 100 INR
- Guided tour costs vary according to number of people. Please refer official website for details.
- Free entry on Jodhpur Foundation Day.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/rickshaw.
2% of people who visit Jodhpur include Mehrangarh Fort in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
71.43% of people start their Mehrangarh Fort visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mehrangarh Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mehrangarh Fort