Rai-ka-bag PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Rai Ka Bagh, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Historical Site, Palace, Architecture
This adorable residence was built with the interest of Queen Hadiji, the wife of King Jaswant Singh-I. Adorned by lush gardens and spectacular Rajput design, this was the king’s favorite abode and the octagonal bungalow was where the king stayed most of the time.
Constructed in the 17th century, the palace grounds were also used as a venue for the sermons of Swami Dayanand Saraswati. Now converted into an income tax office, the place is great to walk around in the evenings and though can’t be toured from the inside still makes up for a great sightseeing opportunity from the outside.
- The palace presently houses the income-tax office.
- By Bus: Raika Bagh Central Bus station is a short walk away.
- By Train: Raika Bagh Train station is very close-by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi:
- Kissan Bhawan restaurant
- Pawan Sagar veg restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.57% of people who visit Jodhpur include Rai-ka-bag Palace in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.06% of people start their Rai-ka-bag Palace visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Rai-ka-bag Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rai-ka-bag Palace