Raj Ranchhodji TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: MG Hospital Rd, Sojati Gate, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Raj Ranchhodji Temple - Review
Raj Ranchhodji Temple was constructed by Queen Jadechi Rajkanwar. After the death of her husband, Maharajah Jaswant Singh, she got the temple constructed. Red sandstone, of which the temple is made, has carvings with beautiful filigree work on stone. Made up of black marble, statue of Ranchhodji is located in the interior of the temple. Stained glass windows of green, yellow and blue colour adorn the main door of the temple.
The magnificent glory of the Raj Ranchhodji Temple mesmerizes every visitor. The Raj Ranchhodji Temple was built using red sandstone. The temple is beautifully decorated with wonderful carvings and filigree work. Inside the temple is the statue of Ranchhodji after whom the temple had been named. The idol is made up of black marble. The main entrance door of the Raj Ranchhodji Temple has elegantly decorated stained glass windows of blue, green and yellow color. Whether you are a devotee or not, the temple is a must visit for all visitors and is considered as one of the main tourist attractions in Jodhpur.
Raj Ranchhodji Temple Information
- Religious place- modest dressing and code of conduct should be maintained.
Raj Ranchhodji Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Entry is free.
How To reach Raj Ranchhodji Temple by Public Transport
- By Bus: Railway Station Bus Stand is the nearest bus station.
- By Train: Jodhpur Jn is just a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Raj Ranchhodji Temple
69.7% of people who visit Jodhpur include Raj Ranchhodji Temple in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
65.32% of people start their Raj Ranchhodji Temple visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Raj Ranchhodji Temple
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Raj Ranchhodji Temple
Raj Ranchhodji Temple Map
Raj Ranchhodji Temple Trips
Raj Ranchhodji Temple, Jodhpur Reviews
A neat little temple in the middle of Jodhpur. It's usually pretty quiet here.
जय श्री कृष्ण
All QuestionsRaj ranchhodji temple
- Jefferson Recreation Department
- Beyond Words Baptist Church
- St Catherine Laboure'catholic
- Thompsons Farm
- Jackson County Baptist Church
- Bethany United Methodist Church
- Gum Springs Church
- Lamar Murphy Park
- St Paul's First Baptist Church
- Hope Crossings Assembly Of God
- First United Methodist Church
- Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witness
- Jackson County Parks & Rec
- First Christian Church
- Weaver Lake Dam