Sachiya Mata TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Ramdevra, Osian, Rajasthan 342303, Jodhpur, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:15 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Sachiya Mata (the Mother of Truth) is the ninth and final avatar of the goddess Durga. This temple, few kilometres out of Jaipur, is said to have been built in the 9th to 10th century C.E. by the Parmar King Upendre. Smaller shrines, dedicated to each of the goddess's avatars, flank the paths leading up to the temple. Most devotees visit the temple after the birth of their children. But the real crowd comes during the Navratri nights, in spring and autumn. Archaeological excavations at the site unearthed ancient statues and paintings. The temple is a treasure-house of lovely sculpture work.
- Religious place- modest dressing and code of conduct should be maintained.
- Entry is free.
- Temple is open from sunrise in the morning to 1 hour after sunset in the evening.
- During Navratri temple is open till 10 pm.
- Morning Aarti: 8:30 am and 9 am
- Evening aarti is performed 20 minutes after sunset.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.28% of people who visit Jodhpur include Sachiya Mata Temple in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Sachiya Mata Temple visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sachiya Mata Temple
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sachiya Mata Temple
Sachiya Maya mandir. Peaceful campus. Must visit during navratri, dusshera and Diwali.
Devotional place of town
This temple has an importance in the village, for every occasion there is sone or the other celebrations and Tableau are preapred for public.
Feel the peace here...🙏🙏