Santoshi Mata Temple34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Krishi Upaj Mandi, Mandore Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Situated near the Lal Sagar Lake is the renowned Santoshi Mata Mandir which is visited by thousands of devotees each year. People come here to seek the blessings of Mata Santoshi, the daughter of Lord Ganesha, who’s the deity here and is said to fulfill the desires of all who pray with a true heart. Near the temple, there’s a waterfall and close to it, Lord Shiva’s idol has been placed. If you are looking for a house of worship where you can pray, seek the blessings of God, ask for forgiveness of your sins or simply sit and meditate, Santoshi Mata Mandir would be an ideal choice. Here, you are sure to have a spiritually enriching experience.
How to Reach Santoshi Mata Temple
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Santoshi Mata Temple Address: Krishi Upaj Mandi, Mandore Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
- Santoshi Mata Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.91% of people who visit Jodhpur include Santoshi Mata Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Santoshi Mata Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Santoshi Mata Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santoshi Mata Temple
People normally club together Spice Paradise and Mehrangarh Fort while planning their visit to Santoshi Mata Temple.