Toorji Ka Jhalra147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1, Sutharo Ka Bass Rd, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
Built in 1740s, this historic structure was only recently excavated and restored. If you are unfamiliar, stepwells are water sources in which you descend down a trapezoid set of stairs to get water. They are most common in western india. The area around this one is quiet and contemplative, but there is not much to see, as the architecture is very utilitarian. Still, it is worth a few photographs. It is about a 5 minute stroll away from the clock tower.
How to Reach Toorji Ka Jhalra
- Drive, take a cab, or rickshaw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jodhpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jodhpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Toorji Ka Jhalra Address: 1, Sutharo Ka Bass Rd, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
- Toorji Ka Jhalra Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Toorji Ka Jhalra(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Toorji Ka Jhalra: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.92% of people who visit Jodhpur include Toorji Ka Jhalra in their plan
42.86% of people start their Toorji Ka Jhalra visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Toorji Ka Jhalra
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Toorji Ka Jhalra
People normally club together Kunj Bihari Temple and Machia Biological Park while planning their visit to Toorji Ka Jhalra.