Carlton Centre Observation DeckCurrently Open [Closes at 02:00 pm]
- Address: 150 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-113081331
- Ticket Price: 15 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Observation Deck
Carlton Centre Observation Deck - Review
From the 50th floor of the Carlton Centre, the tallest building in Johannesberg, you can gaze down at the grand panorama of Johannesberg. The Observation deck floor has several sectons, including a shopping area.
To facilitate larger conveyance during the rush hours, an underground shopping mall has been introduced along with a recreational ice skating enclosure, and the route has been connected to the Carlton Hotel. This helps the visitors residing at the Carlton Hotel to easily access the Carlton Observation Deck. The Deck is decorated luxuriously and is heavily illuminated during the night hours with special accommodations for the uninterrupted viewing of the city.
Have a look at the panoramic views of the glittering city of Johannesburg as you buy tickets for Carlton Centre Observation Deck tours and assure a lifetime experience for yourself. Tickets for Carlton Centre Observation Deck are available on the counter as well, however, tours offer you an easy and hassle free entry into the attraction. Carlton Centre Observation Deck tickets are not only affordable but are easily available as well. For detailed view on Carlton Centre Observation Deck ticket prices, just scroll down and have a look.
Carlton Centre Observation Deck Information
- The Observation Deck also has a recreational venture for hosting live performances of singers and musicians.
- The shopping stores and eateries provide international coverage of their commodities.
Carlton Centre Observation Deck Ticket Prices
- Adult R15, Child R10.
How To reach Carlton Centre Observation Deck by Public Transport
- Johannesburg Central Business District
Restaurants Near Carlton Centre Observation Deck
- Narina Trogon Restaurant
- Brazilian Coffee Shop
- Twist Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johannesburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johannesburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Carlton Centre Observation Deck
95% of people who visit Johannesburg include Carlton Centre Observation Deck in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.6% of people start their Carlton Centre Observation Deck visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Carlton Centre Observation Deck
91.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carlton Centre Observation Deck
Carlton Centre Observation Deck Map
Carlton Centre Observation Deck Trips
Carlton Centre Observation Deck, Johannesburg Reviews
One of the oldest buildings in Johannesburg. You can find everything you need in the Carlton Center. It's very busy and crowded so always be guarding your belongings and valuables. If you feel for it you can go up to the fiftieth floor and get an amazing view over Johannesburg and even further. There are also some historic facts around here. It's definitely worth a visit for the view.
Great way to view the city of Johannesburg. Don't be fooled into joining an expensive tour to go up to the top floor. You can do this activity by yourself for R30pp. Be aware of your belongings and surroundings as the shopping level can get busy and tourists tend to stand out in the crowds.
Go to the Carlton Centre and I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to find everything! I found out about this Centre quite late during my stay in Maboneng. It was a quick 5 min drive and I wish I would’ve known about it sooner. If you’re looking to do a bit of shopping, grab some food, or people watch. This is the place to do it.
The biggest advantage for this place is that it is positioned perfectly. Whether you are using a taxi, a train, bus or own vehicle, you are guaranteed a fitting access. With all banks available, one is saved from the inconvenience of moving street to streets carrying money to deposit. You just cannot go wrong with Carlton Centre.
This shopping center is in the heart of Johannesburg and it is the hottest shopping mall in the CBD of Johannesburg. One can purchase anything from clothes, books, food, jewellery etc. If you like movies, you can also watch movies here and then after that you can enjoy your favourite meals at any of the high class restaurant found in the center. The is also a Hotel near by known as Carlton hotel.
All QuestionsCarlton centre observation deck
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal