Mai Mai Flea MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: Anderson St. (at Berea St.), Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Family And Kids
Mai Mai Flea Market - Review
The Mai Mai Flea Market of Johannesburg is the ideal location for the tourists and natives of Johannesburg to sell and distribute the native products and merchandise, including second hand articles and regional craftwork and articles of various ranges of price. The area houses a stretch of maintained farms for the productive yield of plants and grains to be profitably sold as fresh vegetables or to be vendored to other markets. The sellers who provide the commodities as rents are the primary vendors.
The market place is also extended to the indoors of the storehouses and warehouses, and the outdoor stretches are allowed to be set up even in parking spaces. The market is usually held twice or once in a year, and the vendors range from traders who are vending for the first time to the native vendors who have been functional long-term. The Flea Market is itself the sole attraction of the region as an exceptional trading zone.
Mai Mai Flea Market Information
- The Market is a great source of profit for the native vendors; however, it also has wide fame because of its provision of huge bargains and surprise packages for the shoppers on their purchases, along with a natural ambience of scenic beauty.
How To reach Mai Mai Flea Market by Public Transport
- Anderson St.
Restaurants Near Mai Mai Flea Market
- Narina Trogon
- Da Vinci
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johannesburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johannesburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mai Mai Flea Market
95% of people who visit Johannesburg include Mai Mai Flea Market in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.45% of people start their Mai Mai Flea Market visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mai Mai Flea Market
94.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mai Mai Flea Market
Mai Mai Flea Market Map
Mai Mai Flea Market Trips
Mai Mai Flea Market, Johannesburg Reviews
All QuestionsMai mai flea market
- St Eval Kart Circuit
- Carnewas And Bedruthan Steps
- St Mawgan Bowl
- Raydale Preserves
- Askrigg Studios
- Batsford Arboretum & Garden Centre
- The Naked Sheep
- Inver Mill Farm Caravan Park
- Birnam CD
- Perthshire Country Sports
- Loch Of The Lowes
- Birnam Arts & Conference Centre
- Dunkeld And Birnam Railway Station
- Dunkeld Cathedral Historic
- The National Trust For Scotland