Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 1 A, Jalan Ungku Puan, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Temple
Founded in the year 1911, Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam is a South Indian temple with a 100-year-old history. Intricately designed with a splash of all the colors and artistically splendid figurines covering the grounds of the temple, Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam is a beautiful place to visit. Recently renovated, the historical destination of Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam is an amazing example of extraordinary art and devotion. The temple is well-organized with a pleasant ambiance and make sure to check the shops around the temple to get your hands on the Indian Souvenirs.
Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam Travel Tips
- Dress modestly while visiting the temple.
- Park next to the new Galleria at Kotaraya Mall or outside Puteri Pacific Hotel.
How to Reach Arulmigu Rajamariamman Devasthanam
- Bus No: BET6 at JB Railway Sentral, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.