Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: No.22 Lorong Satu, Tebrau, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
A popular tourist attraction of Johor Bahru, the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is a sight to behold! The oldest temple in Tebrau, the temple has been listed in the Malaysian Book of Records. A creation of Guru Sri Sinnathamby Sivasamy, this unique temple is embellished with 300,000 pieces of red, blue, yellow, green, purple and white glass, including its floors, pillars and walls. You will also find crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
- Active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dress modestly.
- Open for devotees from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open for tourists from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
- Within walkable distance from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
78.26% of people start their Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple