Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
About Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
Danga Bay, Johor Bahru - Address
Address: Skudai, 80200, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 128.6K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Park, Walking Area, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Danga Bay is considered to be the biggest recreational park in Johor Bahru. It offers a lot of activities with a touch of luxury and glamour! It houses high end retail outlets, designer boutiques and fine dines restaurants along with a beautiful Danga Bay Park.
Trivia: Danga Bay is Johor Bahru’s first and largest mixed residential-commercial development. Stretching across 25 kilometres along a scenic waterfront, the bay covers an area of approximately 450 acres.
Danga Bay Information
- The area is also considered one of the best romantic locales in Johor Bahru.
How To reach Danga Bay by Public Transport
- Johor Bahru railway station.
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Danga Bay, Johor Bahru Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Zainals Place Mee Rebus
- The Puteri Pacific Johor Bahru
- Burger King
- City Square
- Kinokura Izakaya Japanese Restaurant
- Imigresen Malaysia
- Hiap Joo Bakery
- Johor Bahru Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Johor Bahru
- What to See in 48 Hours in Johor Bahru
- What to See in 72 Hours in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 5 Days in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 6 Days in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 7 Days in Johor Bahru