How to Reach Johor Bahru - The Easiest Way to Reach Johor Bahru
HOW TO GET TO JOHOR BAHRU
- By Air: Flights to Johor Bahru disembark at the Senai International Airport. From the airport, one can hail a taxi to reach the city centre.
- By Train: Trains connect JB to cities such as Kuala Lumpur and Kota Bharu and to the countries of Thailand and Singapore.
- By Boat: Boats from Indonesia (from the islands of Bintan and Batam) arrive at the Johor Bahru ZON Ferry Terminal.
- By Bus: The cheapest way to reach Johor Bahru is by coach. There are numerous coach operators that have daily busses driving between Johor Bahru and many places within Peninsular Malaysia. Busses also connect JB to Singapore.
- By Road: Johor Bahru is situated at the southern end of the North South Expressway, a toll highway which runs the length of Peninsular Malaysia.
HOW TO GET AROUND JOHOR BAHRU
- Public transport in Johor Bahru limited to only busses and taxis. Busses run in loops within the city. However, the bus stops are few. It is best to ask locals about the bus stop details.
- Taxis are relatively cheap and can be hailed from main roads. However, it would be best if you have your own car to drive around.
Are you looking for a Johor Bahru travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Johor Bahru
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Johor Bahru. The most preferred mode of transport in Johor Bahru is Car.
Average distance: 29.3 km Average time: 37.5 min
Car 100%Driving 37.3 min Walking 0.2 min Overall average time for 29.3 kms 37.5 min
All QuestionsJohor bahru
How to Reach Johor Bahru from Nearby Cities
|Skudai to Johor Bahru||8.64 km||8 mins|
|Singapore to Johor Bahru||9.04 km||9 mins|
|Ulu tiram to Johor Bahru||9.18 km||9 mins|
|Kulai to Johor Bahru||16.78 km||16 mins|
|Kota tinggi to Johor Bahru||19.14 km||19 mins|
|Batam to Johor Bahru||33.83 km||33 mins|
|Pontian kecil to Johor Bahru||39.08 km||39 mins|
|Kuala rompin to Johor Bahru||45.47 km||45 mins|
|Kluang to Johor Bahru||49.34 km||49 mins|
- How to reach Kluang
- How to reach Jemaluang
- How to reach Labis
- How to reach Tangkak
- How to reach Melaka
- How to reach Tanjung Ipoh
- How to reach Teluk Kemang
- How to reach Port Dickson
- How to reach Kuala Klawang
- How to reach Kuala Lumpur
- How to reach Penang Hill
- How to reach Ipoh
- How to reach Cameron Highlands
- How to reach Kota Kinabalu
- How to reach Kuching