Istana Bukit Serene4444 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Straits View, Bukit Serene, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Palace, Heritage Building
Istana Bukit Serene is the royal palace and the official residence for the Sultan of Johor. A lovely palace, it is a famous landmark in Johor Bahru. Within the palace premises is a high tower, measuring as high as 35m. Its walls are full of unique and fascinating cravings. Entry is restricted and one can only view the place from afar.
Istana Bukit Serene Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit is between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Reach Istana Bukit Serene
- Within walking distance from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Istana Bukit Serene in their plan
95% of people start their Istana Bukit Serene visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Istana Bukit Serene
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Istana Bukit Serene