Jalan Wong Ah FookCurrently Open
- Address: 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Street Food, Streets
Jalan Wong Ah Fook - Review
One of the busiest main streets in Johor Bahru, Jalan Wong Ah Fook is a must visit while in town. Lining this street are many shops, cafes, restaurants and food stalls. If you are a foodie, do stroll down to Hiap Joo Bakery and Biscuit factory situated on Jalan Tan Hiok Nee and snack on their banana cakes.
Trivia: The Street is named after Wong Ah Fook, one of the founders of the town of Johor Bahru.
Jalan Wong Ah Fook Information
- Be prepared to shop till you drop!
How To reach Jalan Wong Ah Fook by Public Transport
- JB Sentral bus stop
- JB Sentral train station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jalan Wong Ah Fook
95% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Jalan Wong Ah Fook in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
35.41% of people start their Jalan Wong Ah Fook visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jalan Wong Ah Fook
94.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jalan Wong Ah Fook
Jalan Wong Ah Fook Map
Jalan Wong Ah Fook Trips
Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Johor Bahru Reviews
Nice view, nice service, not really expensive
Strong cigarette smell, noisy with bad wifi. Price is not what was stated on booking ad
Good hotel.the hotel is close to the city center and nice restaurants.they also provide car rental service.recomended.
It's ok for transit hotel.
All QuestionsJalan wong ah fook
- Northfield Lutheran Church
- Upper Pigeon Creek Luth Church
- Hixton Lutheran Parish
- Holmes Creek Pheasants
- Hixton United Methodist Church
- Hixton Northfield Lutheran Parish Elca
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church
- Hixton Park
- New Hope Community Luth Church
- Lowe Creek State Wildlife Area
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Christian Life Ministries
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park Visitor Center
- Storage Solutions
- Dowell Naylor Aquatic Center