Johor Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the country. Zoo Johor Bahru established in the year 1928 by the late Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Abu Bakar. Head over to the Johor zoo with your family and engage in activities like -
- catching a glimpse of lions
- play with the elephants
- observe the crocodiles
- admire the aquatic birds or stroll around the lake
Endangered species here include gorillas, elephants, flamingos, horses, lions and much more. A visit to zoo Johor is a perfect way to unwind and make your children happy, entertained and educated about animals.
Johor Zoo Travel Tips
- Johor Zoo tends to get crowded during school holidays, weekends and public holidays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Johor Zoo
- For adults: RM 2
- For children: RM 1
Johor Zoo Hours
- Everyday: 9 am - 6 pm
How to Reach Johor Zoo
- The most economical way to get to Johor Bahru is by Bus No. 170.
- By Car : Located along Jalan Gertak Merah, Zoo Johor bahru is a short drive from the Johor Bahru Custom & Immigration Quarantine Complex (CIQ).
- By Walk : Zoo Johor is a stone’s throw away from the Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque. You can walk there in less than 10 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Johor Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50.38% of people start their Johor Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Johor Zoo
93.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Johor Zoo
Johor Zoo Reviews & Ratings
Zoo open or not?Answer Report Abuse
Adakah zoo Johor beroperasi sekarang? Dah boleh masuk Ker?Answer Report Abuse
Adakah zoo sudah dibuka? Berapa harga tiket untuk dewasa?Answer Report Abuse