Kota Tinggi Museum9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Niaga, Kampung Makam, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor, 81900, Kota Tinggi, Johor, Kampung Makam, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia, Johor Bahru Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-78835749
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums
Opened in 2002, Kota Tinggi Museum is a museum about the history of Johor Sultanate. Housed in a two-storied building, Kota Tinggi Museum carries exhibits that will best reflect the evolution of Johor Bahru. Some of the exhibits include centuries-old pottery, ancient musical instruments, rare artifacts, and large canvas paintings. Apart from the incredible history on offer, Kota Tinggi Museum also focuses on cultural activities and old dance practices. A visit to Johor Bahru is incomplete without visiting Kota Tinggi Museum as it outlines the precious days of Johor Sultanate.
How to Reach Kota Tinggi Museum
- Drive along Jalan Kota Tinggi - Pengerang road
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kota Tinggi Museum Address: Jalan Niaga, Kampung Makam, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor, 81900, Kota Tinggi, Johor, Kampung Makam, 81900 Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia, Johor Bahru
- Kota Tinggi Museum Contact Number: +60-78835749
- Kota Tinggi Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kota Tinggi Museum: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.29% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Kota Tinggi Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Kota Tinggi Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kota Tinggi Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kota Tinggi Museum
People normally club together Firefly Valley Leisure Park and Kota Tinggi Firefly Park while planning their visit to Kota Tinggi Museum.