Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru
About Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru
Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru - Address, Phone Number
Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 152.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Malaysia’s first international theme park, the Legoland® Malaysia Resort was opened in the year 2012 and has since then attracted thousands of visitors. A fun filled family holiday destination, the theme park has more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions. Popular attractions within the park include:
- LEGO City
- LEGO Kingdoms
- Land of Adventure
- LEGOLAND Water Park
- Joker Soaker
- LEGO Wave Pool and many more.
A must visit if you are in town with your kids or if you want to explore the child in you!
Legoland Malaysia Information
- Carry a change of clothes with you.
- During school vacations, the park is open until 8.30 p.m. Please check the calendar on the official website for current timings.
Legoland Malaysia Ticket Prices
Standard One Day Ticket
- Adults: RM 165
- Children/ Seniors: RM 133
- Adults: RM 122
- Children/ Seniors: RM 101
- Toddler: RM 11
Combo (Theme park and Water Park)
- Adults: RM 207
- Children/ Seniors: RM 165
- Please check official website for any discounts and offers on tickets.
How To reach Legoland Malaysia by Public Transport
- Pick up and drop provided by the theme park. Please check website for details.
- Public bus LM1 from JB Sentral to Legoland.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru Reviews - Write a Review
Nice open space and clean. Went on a weekday so it wasn't very crowded. Plenty of restaurants but many of the drink stands were closed due to weather. Ordering food is a little confusing because there aren't any signs in some of the places. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and spoke English. Maybe still early, but the park can use a few more rides. Plan on sweating in the heat, but there are misters, fans, and drinking fountains.
This place is not only kids friendly, its built for kids. Good place to bring your kids. Worth the money spent. Kids love it very much. My advice would be if you planning to stay in the legoland hotel, which i recommend as part of the package, plan your trip not during the school holidays or peak period. You'll save a lot of money there. 😊
Amazing Lego Theme Park. Lego fans would be so happy to visit since it is a Lego themed one. Explore and witness yourself how imaginations come true in the form of Lego bricks. It's quite big so you have to walk alot. Bring your sunscreen, hat, and hydrate yourselves. They also have their water park and a Lego Theme hotel. So much fun.
We pay the extra to stay at Ninjago room. Really worth every dollar. The small kids and the big kids did not want to leave. Great!
It's a great place for Lego fans and children get to have fun. You will need insect repellent as there's mosquitoes. It will be better to verify the weather before going there. Bring umbrella and poncho in case it's raining or too sunny.
- Nearby Attractions
- Premier Outlet Store
- Johor Bahru - Woodlands
- Taman Mount Austin
- Country Garden Danga Bay
- Jeju Korea Restaurant
- Pasar Malam Taman Suria
- Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
- Jalan Ibrahim Sultan
- D'inspire Serviced Apartment By Ksl Resort
- Johor Bahru Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Johor Bahru
- What to See in 48 Hours in Johor Bahru
- What to See in 72 Hours in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 5 Days in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 6 Days in Johor Bahru
- How to Spend 7 Days in Johor Bahru