Taman Merdeka137 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jln Datin Halimah, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +60-197485577
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park
Taman Merdeka is a recreational public park in Johor Bahru. Opened to the public from 2011, the 31-acre park was inspired by the country's struggle for independence. Each lawn in the park symbolizes a particular chapter in the history of Johor Bahru and offers a true essence of the city. Outlining a man-made lake, the lush terrain of the park is dotted with man-made structures all along that add to the uniqueness of the destination. Taman Merdeka is an ideal place to go walking/jogging early in the morning or evening, exercising, and to enjoy some fresh air.
Taman Merdeka Travel Tips
- Carry a mosquito repellent just in case.
How to Reach Taman Merdeka
- Drive along the Jln Datin Halimah road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Johor Bahru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Johor Bahru and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Taman Merdeka Address: Jln Datin Halimah, 80200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Taman Merdeka Contact Number: +60-197485577
- Taman Merdeka Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Taman Merdeka(preferred time): 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Taman Merdeka: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.44% of people who visit Johor Bahru include Taman Merdeka in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
27.27% of people start their Taman Merdeka visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Taman Merdeka
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taman Merdeka
People normally club together Marina Bay and Johor Zoo while planning their visit to Taman Merdeka.