Mini Zoo48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Durpyno g., Jonušai 96173, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +370-63856005
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
The Mini Zoo, also referred to as Klaipeda Zoo began in 2001 and consists of nearly 200 animals on this day. The collection includes over 150 species many of which have been mentioned in the Lithuanian and International Red Books. The zoo is renowned for housing one of the very few white tigers left in the Baltic States. Contrary to its name, the zoo isn’t really small and you would be able to spot a variety of animals including tiger and little cubs, lions, bears, panthers, goats, llamas, wolves, camels, ducks, chickens and more. You may even choose to play and interact with the little cubs at the Mini Zoo.
How to Reach Mini Zoo
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Mini Zoo Address: Durpyno g., Jonušai 96173, Lithuania
- Mini Zoo Contact Number: +370-63856005
- Mini Zoo Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mini Zoo: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!