Jupiter Ridge Natural Area2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: US-1, Juno Beach, FL 33408, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 12:01 am - 12:00 am Details
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Jupiter Ridge Natural Area is a hiker’s paradise. Spread across a hundred hectares, the area has numerous well-maintained hiking trails. This place is a popular spot amongst locals. The lands are dominated by endangered Florida scrub along with tidal swamp, marsh and Flatwoods. This helps in protecting the local wildlife here. Fox and rabbits are often sighted along the trails. If you are looking for a place to escape the chaos of the city, then this is the place to be! Come here for an early morning hike and enjoy the picturesque natural beauty.
More about Juno Beach
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Juno Beach trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Juno Beach like Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens, Courtyard West Palm Beach and Courtyard By Marriott Palm Beach Jupiter.
Draft the best Juno Beach vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Juno Beach on the go!
How to Reach Jupiter Ridge Natural Area
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Juno Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Juno Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jupiter Ridge Natural Area Address: US-1, Juno Beach, FL 33408, USA, United States
- Jupiter Ridge Natural Area Timing: 12:01 am - 12:00 am
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!