Events and Festivals in Kaikoura
- Kaikoura Sea Fest: This beachy town has a very happening Seafest every year. There is delicious sea-food, brilliant music and a celebration of all things sea related. What more does one need?
- Kaikoura Farmer's Market: This takes place every last Sunday of the month. You can buy healthy fresh produce, handicrafts and just take in the sights and sounds of Kaikoura.
- Kaikoura also has a very active community. There are frequent art events and music shows in the township.
- You will also find several locally based quirky events and races. The biking culture is also very good so do check out what is happening in town on their website before you go to participate in these eccentric events.
Trip plans for Kaikoura
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kaikoura
Kaikoura Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kaikoura
Whale Watching in Kaikoura by boatNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Whale Watch is located in the small coastal town of Kaikura on the East Coast of New Zealands South Island a scenic two and a...Book Now
Premier Helicopter Whale WatchNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Soar above it all on our longest and mostexclusive helicopter tour for an unforgettable adventure viewing amazing wildlife an...Book Now
Heli-Whale Watch ExplorerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 30 Mins
Come experience views like no other, where the ocean meets the sea;see the beauty of Kaikoura and the incredible sperm whale ...Book Now
Ocean Safari Heli-Whale WatchNew on TripHobo
Duration: 45 Mins
In the stunning town of Kaikoura, where mountains meet ocean, experience the magnificent wildlife and scenery from the comfor...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in St Arnaud
- Events & Festivals in Nelson
- Events & Festivals in Tapawera
- Events & Festivals in Totaranui
- Events & Festivals in Christchurch
- Events & Festivals in Wellington