Lavendyl Lavender Farm
About Lavendyl Lavender Farm, Kaikoura
This Lavender Farm is a wonderful place to visit. The place stretches on for 5 acres or so and is a lovely sight. Over 50 different varieties of purple lavender are produced here and used for various purposes.
If you wish to buy lavender oil or essence, you will also additionally get to see how it’s made and what processes go into it when you come here. And the farm doesn’t just cultivate Lavender. Several different varieties of amazing plants native to New Zealand can be seen here.
The vibrant color, the fragrant lavender and the secluded beauty of it make this unique place a definitely interesting spot to visit while in Kaikoura.
How To Get To Lavendyl Lavender Farm by Public Transport
- Local Shuttle Service
Restaurants Near Lavendyl Lavender Farm
- Oceanview Bar and Restaurant (Oaro)
- Koura Bay Lodge
- Hislops Wholefoods Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaikoura before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaikoura and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Lavendyl Lavender Farm, Kaikoura
Came during off season (July) so not many flowers... But this is to be expected. Had our one year old son who loved watching the chooks. With the ranges in the background, this place would be stunning when in bloom. The $2 entry fee per adult was happily paid.
2 dollars is worthy for take a look but unfortunately it was not the season when i was visiting. best season is the summer. do not try the ice cream here, trust me
Quiet well layer out gardens with everything lavender in the shop.
Best display i have seen. A must see
Nice place but we had a very bad moon employe (owner??) and I will not recommended it anymore
- Other Attractions
- Cooktown Airport
- James Cook Museum
- Gone Fishing Cooktown - Private Tours
- Alkoomie Station
- Guurrbi Tours
- Cooktown History Centre
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Cooktown City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cooktown Airport
- Budget Hotels Near James Cook Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gone Fishing Cooktown - Private Tours
- Hotels Near Alkoomie Station
- Cheap Hotels Near Guurrbi Tours
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cooktown History Centre
- City Tripplans
- Kaikoura Itinerary 5 Days
- Kaikoura Itinerary 3 Days
- Kaikoura Itinerary 7 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Kaikoura from Kaikoura
- Kaikoura Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Kaikoura from Kaikoura
- Kaikoura Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Kaikoura from Kaikoura
- Kaikoura Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Kaikoura from Kaikoura