Maori Leap Cave, Kaikoura
About Maori Leap Cave, Kaikoura
Maori Leap Cave, Kaikoura - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Kaikoura, NZ
Ticket Price: 15 NZD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Cave, Geological Formation, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Maori Leap Cave in Kaikoura is quite stunning. This cave with its stalactites and stalagmites was discovered some time in the 1950s and has been a huge tourist attraction ever since.
The limestone cave is quite beautiful and has been naturally formed by the sea-waves. You will quite easily be able to find tours that take you into the depths of this lovely natural phenomenon. If you take a tour you will also be able to learn a lot more about the origins and history of the cave.
The experience is quite surreal. The naturally cool, hidden caves have a sense of adventure to them that can only be felt. One thing is for certain, a visit to the cavern is sure to make you feel like good old Indiana Jones to do try this one out.
Maori Leap Cave Information
- Adults- 15 NZD and Children- 6 NZD.
- The place is a bit hidden and hard to find. You can enquire with a local tour operator for information on how to reach it.
Restaurants Near Maori Leap Cave
- Hislops Wholefoods Cafe
- Oceanview Bar and Restaurant (Oaro)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaikoura before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaikoura and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maori Leap Cave, Kaikoura Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Thai Siam
- Strawberry Tree
- Beach House Cafe And Bar
- Pier Hotel
- Kaikoura I-site Visitor Information Centre
- Dolphin Encounter
- 270 Esplanade
- 96 Esplanade
- Kaikoura Airport
- Kaikoura Peketa Beach Holiday Park
- Kaikoura Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kaikoura
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kaikoura
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kaikoura
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kaikoura
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kaikoura
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kaikoura