Maori Leap CaveCurrently Open [Closes at 03:30 pm]
- Address: Kaikoura, NZ, New Zealand
- Timings: 10:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 NZD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Geological Formation, Family And Kids
Maori Leap Cave - Review
The Maori Leap Cave in Kaikoura is quite stunning. This cave with its stalactites and stalagmites was discovered some time in the 1950s and has been a huge tourist attraction ever since.
The limestone cave is quite beautiful and has been naturally formed by the sea-waves. You will quite easily be able to find tours that take you into the depths of this lovely natural phenomenon. If you take a tour you will also be able to learn a lot more about the origins and history of the cave.
The experience is quite surreal. The naturally cool, hidden caves have a sense of adventure to them that can only be felt. One thing is for certain, a visit to the cavern is sure to make you feel like good old Indiana Jones to do try this one out.
Maori Leap Cave Information
- Adults- 15 NZD and Children- 6 NZD.
- The place is a bit hidden and hard to find. You can enquire with a local tour operator for information on how to reach it.
Restaurants Near Maori Leap Cave
- Hislops Wholefoods Cafe
- Oceanview Bar and Restaurant (Oaro)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaikoura before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaikoura and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maori Leap Cave
75.08% of people who visit Kaikoura include Maori Leap Cave in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
91.1% of people start their Maori Leap Cave visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Maori Leap Cave
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maori Leap Cave
Maori Leap Cave Map
Maori Leap Cave Trips
Maori Leap Cave, Kaikoura Reviews
All QuestionsMaori leap cave
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd