H.n Greenwell Store MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Kealakekua, HI 96750, United States, Kailua-kona
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8083233222
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
The H.N Greenwell Store Museum maintains a store from the 1870s- products, ambience and all! Known for its authentic story of the Greenwell Family which owned almost 1000 acres in Hawaii, the store itself was run by Mrs Greenwell till her death.
To this day, the store produces the same items which were made in those days. Bake bread with the knowledgeable volunteers who keep you engaged with beautiful stories of the time gone by. The products are still sold to maintain the museum.
- Baking bread with the volunteers
- Visiting the nearby Coffee Plantation and tasting freshly brewed coffee
- Notice the authentic furniture in the store belonging to the late 1800s
The store museum is a one of a kind spot which is sure to give you a story to share for years to come.
H.n Greenwell Store Museum Travel Tips
- The place also makes handmade crafts. Do buy a small token for loved ones.
- Don’t miss out on the official tour of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For H.n Greenwell Store Museum
- Adult- $7
- Seniors (+60 years)- $5
- Child (5- 12 years)- $3
- Entry is free for children under five years.
H.n Greenwell Store Museum Hours
- For Baking breads, reach the place at 10.00 am sharp on Thursdays.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.44% of people who visit Kailua-kona include H.n Greenwell Store Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.73% of people start their H.n Greenwell Store Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see H.n Greenwell Store Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting H.n Greenwell Store Museum