Hulihee PalaceCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 75 - 5718 Alii Drive, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, United States, Kailua-kona
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8083291877
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Hulihee Palace - Review
Situated on Ali`i Drive, Hulihe`e Palace was the vacation residence of Hawaiian royalty and now is a museum operated by the Daughters of Hawai`i and has on display pretty furniture and some of the most beautiful artefacts.
Hulihee Palace Information
- Remove shoes before entering the Museum.
- You may choose to opt for a self-guided tour of the Palace with the help of brochures.
Hulihee Palace Hours
- Self-guided tours may not take more than 20-30 minutes of your time.
How To reach Hulihee Palace by Public Transport
- It is best to hire a cab.
Restaurants Near Hulihee Palace
- Seiji Brew Garden & Sushi
- Fish Hopper
- Splashers Grill
- Pancho & Lefty’s Cantina
- Kona Inn Restaurant
- Big Island Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hulihee Palace
86.22% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Hulihee Palace in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
76.92% of people start their Hulihee Palace visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hulihee Palace
55.74% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hulihee Palace