Hulihee PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: 75 - 5718 Alii Drive, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, United States, Kailua-kona Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8083291877
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Situated on Ali`i Drive, Hulihe`e Palace was the vacation residence of Hawaiian royalty and now is a museum operated by the Daughters of Hawai`i and has on display pretty furniture and some of the most beautiful artefacts.
Hulihee Palace Travel Tips
- Remove shoes before entering the Museum.
- You may choose to opt for a self-guided tour of the Palace with the help of brochures.
Hulihee Palace Hours
- Self-guided tours may not take more than 20-30 minutes of your time.
How to Reach Hulihee Palace
- It is best to hire a cab.
- Seiji Brew Garden & Sushi
- Fish Hopper
- Splashers Grill
- Pancho & Lefty’s Cantina
- Kona Inn Restaurant
- Big Island Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hulihee Palace Address: 75 - 5718 Alii Drive, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, United States, Kailua-kona
- Hulihee Palace Contact Number: +1-8083291877
- Hulihee Palace Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Hulihee Palace Price: 10 USD
- Best time to visit Hulihee Palace(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hulihee Palace: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
49.39% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Hulihee Palace in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
76.92% of people start their Hulihee Palace visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hulihee Palace
55.74% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hulihee Palace
People normally club together Dons Mai Tai Bar and Kona Brewing Company while planning their visit to Hulihee Palace.
Hulihee Palace Reviews & Ratings
do you still serve afternoon tea and if yes when?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, Wilhelmina’s tea ceremony at Hulihe‘e Palace is usually organized only on one day every month. (except August in 2019). For the next couple of months, the dates are June 17 and July 15 and it starts at 10 am. You can check the schedule on their official website.Report Abuse