Get the best of both worlds – Food and Beer! Take a tour of this environmentally conscious brewery and taste four of their beers at the end of the tour. Also, don’t miss eating the cafe after the tour – they whip some of the best sandwiches, pizzas and burgers you would have had in a long time!
And even if you are not in the mood for a brewery tour, you can still spend a lazy afternoon at the Growler shack located right outside the Brewery.
- Ask the server about any seasonal/ new beers – these might not be on the Menu.
- Wear closed toes shoes if planning to take a tour of the Brewery.
- Children under 15 years of age are not allowed to take the tour.
- A fee of $ 5 applicable for the Brewery tour.
- Beers may range from $11 - $30.
- Getting around car is the best option.
- Alternatively, you can hop onto “Kona Trolley” – it makes a stop at Kona Brewing Company $ 2 per ride.
Brewery has an in-house restaurant or you may choose to dine at other nearby eateries -
- Taco Bell
- Original Thai Cuisine Llc
- Ocean Seafood Chinese Restaurant
- Burger King
- El Maguey
- Bangkok House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Kona Brewing Company in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
73.49% of people start their Kona Brewing Company visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kona Brewing Company
55.7% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kona Brewing Company