Kua Bay Or Manini'owali BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Kekaha Kai State Park, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8088826206
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach - Review
Part of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kua Bay is a secluded beach with sugar white sand and some of the best look out points and hiking opportunities. One of the popular attractions in town during summer as well as winter. During summer, the beach is a perfect spot to enjoy swimming and snorkelling, if the water is calm while winters are ideal to take up surfing.
Marine life at the Bay is quite a crowd puller as well with turtles and dolphins making appearances.
Getting to the Bay may be a challenging exercise with limited parking and tough road conditions when nearing the Bay. But once you reach the Bay, every bit of hard work put in to reach here will be worth it.
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Information
- Bring your food and drinks along since there are no establishments at or near the Beach.
- Carry Umbrella since there is no shade at the Beach.
- Generously apply and carry along sunscreen.
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Hours
- The gate to the park is closed on Wednesdays.
How To reach Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach by Public Transport
- It is best to hire a cab to reach Kua Bay
Restaurants Near Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
- Beach Tree Bar & Grill
- Lava Lounge
- the Hualalai Grille
- Ulu Ocean Grill and Sushi Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
95% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
58.93% of people start their Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach