Kua Bay Or Manini'owali BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Kekaha Kai State Park, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8088826206
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach - Review
Part of Kekaha Kai State Park, Kua Bay is a secluded beach with sugar white sand and some of the best look out points and hiking opportunities. One of the popular attractions in town during summer as well as winter. During summer, the beach is a perfect spot to enjoy swimming and snorkelling, if the water is calm while winters are ideal to take up surfing.
Marine life at the Bay is quite a crowd puller as well with turtles and dolphins making appearances.
Getting to the Bay may be a challenging exercise with limited parking and tough road conditions when nearing the Bay. But once you reach the Bay, every bit of hard work put in to reach here will be worth it.
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Information
- Bring your food and drinks along since there are no establishments at or near the Beach.
- Carry Umbrella since there is no shade at the Beach.
- Generously apply and carry along sunscreen.
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- The gate to the park is closed on Wednesdays.
How To reach Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach by Public Transport
- It is best to hire a cab to reach Kua Bay
Restaurants Near Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
- Beach Tree Bar & Grill
- Lava Lounge
- the Hualalai Grille
- Ulu Ocean Grill and Sushi Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
95% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.39% of people start their Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
94.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Map
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach Trips
Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach, Kailua-kona Reviews
All QuestionsKua bay or manini'owali beach
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows
Find places near Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach, Kailua-kona
Lava Lounge 72-100 Kaupulehu Dr2.393 km away
Beach Tree 72-100 Kaupulehu Dr2.541 km away
Hualalai Grille By Alan Wong 72-100 Kaupulehu Dr2.402 km away
Hale Samoa at Kona Village Resort Kona Vlg1.363 km away
Residents' Beach House 100 Kaupulehu Dr2.536 km away
Hualalai Grille 72-100 Kaupulehu Dr2.44 km away
Ulu Ocean Grill and Sushi Lounge 72-100 Kaupulehu Dr2.496 km away
Pahu i'a 100 Kaupulehu Dr2.391 km away