Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm575 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 73-4388 Ilikai Place, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, United States, Kailua-kona Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8083296840
- Ticket Price: 40 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
A one of its kind farm in Kailua Kona that is dedicated to care for seahorses - and it shows in the way they conduct tours! Learn everything you need to know about the seahorses and then some more. Highlight of the tour is that visitors get to actually have a seahorse curl around their finger. You may even buy a pair for your aquarium at home – just make sure you understand how to care for these fragile creatures and how to handle them if they get sick or are in need of any special attention!
Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and a hat
Entrance Ticket Details For Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm
- Children (7-12) - $ 30; Children (3-6 years) - $ 28
- Entry is free for children under two years.
Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Hours
- Arrive 15-20 early , before the tour timings in order to understand how to hold a seahorse, wash u before the tour and to learn how to take pictures without flash.
How to Reach Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm
It is best to hire a cab to reach Ocean Rider Farm.
- Maxxwell’s Landing
- Pine Tree Cafe
- Rainbow Cafe
- Big island Pizza Napoletana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kailua-kona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kailua-kona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Address: 73-4388 Ilikai Place, Kailua Kona, HI 96740, United States, Kailua-kona
- Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Contact Number: +1-8083296840
- Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Timing: 09:30 am - 03:30 pm
- Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm Price: 40 USD
- Time required to visit Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.37% of people who visit Kailua-kona include Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.89% of people start their Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm
People normally club together Kua Bay Or Manini'owali Beach and Honokohau Marina while planning their visit to Ocean Rider Seahorse Farm.